- Ms. Salma Malik, PhD Student, Department of Pharmacology was awarded best poster in DC-ISAR Symposia-2015: Recent advances in Cardiovascular Diseases, for the abstract entitled “Sesamol ameliorates diet induced metabolic syndrome in rats by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation.”
- Mr. Muneeb A. Faiq, PhD Student, Department of Ophthalmology received “Best PhD Scholar Award 2015” (R. P. Centre, AIIMS).
- Mr. Jitendra Singh, PhD Student, Department of Laboratory Medicine received First prize for the best poster category for the abstract entitled “A first appraisal of genetic diversity and drug susceptibility profile of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolated from different geographical regions of India.”at IAMM, Delhi Chapter, VMMC & SJH, New Delhi on 25th April 2015.
- Ms. Beenish Rufai, PhD Student, Department of Laboratory Medicine received Second prize for the poster presentation for the abstract entitled “Performance of Xpert MTB/RIF assay for tetection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from tuberculosis samples.” At IAMM, Delhi Chapter, VMMC & SJH, New Delhi on 25th April 2015.
- Ms. Anupama Gupta, PhD Student, Department of Neurology passed Sleep Medicine Certification Examination for ''Sleep Disorder Specialist'' by ''The International Sleep Medicine Certification Board'' in 6th World Congress on Sleep Medicine at Seoul, Korea.